GlobalSelect, the internationally recognized Fixed Base Operator (FBO) at Sugar Land Regional Airport (KSGR), provides the ultimate in VIP service to both passengers and pilots. As the ‘Luxury Gateway to Houston,’ GlobalSelect at KSGR offers its clientele superior amenities and services in a beautiful 20,000-square foot, ranch-style terminal.
· Aircraft ground services
· Concierge-style customer service
· NATA Safety 1st certified line service crew
· Quick Turn Service available
· Shell-branded aviation fuels
· 24-hour service available on request
· Onsite U.S. Customs services
· Gourmet catering
· GPU, LAV Service and potable water
· Wi-Fi Capability on the Ramp
· Complimentary coffee, newspapers and ice
· Valet Parking – Covered and Secured
· Crew Cars
The Sugar Land Regional Airport has been ranked by the Federal Aviation Administration as a National General Aviation Airport – one of eight in the State of Texas. The airport serves as a reliever airport to Intercontinental and Hobby.
The City of Sugar Land has invested over $70 million in improvements over the past several years to make the airport a leading business aviation airport serving the needs of general aviation.
The airport includes:
· A 20,000-square foot corporate aviation terminal
· A state-of-the-art air traffic control tower and radar system
· A reinforced, concrete runway measuring 8,000 feet in length by 100 feet wide
· An instrument landing system
· High-intensity lighting
· 500,000 sq.ft. of aircraft parking
As the “Luxury Gateway to Houston,” GlobalSelect at KSGR offers its executive clientele superior amenities and services in a beautiful 20,000-square foot, ranch-style airport terminal building.