GlobalSelect, the internationally recognized Fixed Base Operator (FBO) at Sugar Land Regional Airport (KSGR), provides the ultimate in VIP service to both passengers and pilots. As the ‘Luxury Gateway to Houston,’ GlobalSelect at KSGR offers its clientele superior amenities and services in a beautiful 20,000-square foot, ranch-style terminal.
- Aircraft ground services
- Concierge-style customer service
- NATA Safety 1st certified line service
- Quick Turn Service available
- Titan Aviation branded fuels
- 24-hour service available on request
- Onsite U.S. Customs
- Gourmet Catering
- GPU, LAV Service and potable water
- Wi-Fi Capability on the ramp
- Complimentary coffee, newspapers and ice
- Valet Parking – covered and secured parking
- Crew Cars
About Sugar Land Regional Airport
The Sugar Land Regional Airport has been ranked by the Federal Aviation Administration as a National General Aviation Airport – one of eight in the State of Texas. The airport serves as a reliever airport to Intercontinental and Hobby.
The City of Sugar Land has invested over $70 million in improvements over the past several years to make the airport a leading business aviation airport serving the needs of general aviation.
The airport includes:
- A 20,000-square foot corporate aviation
- A state-of-the-art air traffic control tower and radar
- A reinforced, concrete runway measuring 8,000 feet in length by 100 feet
- An instrument landing system
- High-intensity lighting
- 500,000 sq.ft. of aircraft parking
As the “Luxury Gateway to Houston,” GlobalSelect at KSGR offers its executive clientele superior amenities and services in a beautiful 20,000-square foot, ranch-style airport terminal building.
Your Guide to GlobalSelect
The following information is a quick introduction to GlobalSelect at Sugar Land Regional Airport (KSGR) – the destination of choice for the executive business traveler in the Houston Metropolitan area. Additionally, we have provided some maps we hope you will find useful in your research of KSGR and the surrounding area. For more information about GlobalSelect at Sugar Land Regional Airport (KSGR), click here for a direct link to the airport site.
Fast Facts About Sugar Land Regional Airport
- KSGR’s primary focus is business aviation and general aviation
- Accommodates small private planes to the largest corporate aircraft, such as the Global Express
- KSGR features an 8,000 foot runway – longer than any runway at Houston Hobby Airport
- The runway has an all-weather instrument landing system and a state-of-the-art air traffic control tower
- The runway configuration is capable of handling 268,000 total takeoffs and landings annually
- Currently more than 7,500 total takeoffs and landings take place each month
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Service is available for free of charge at KSGR
- Home of the award-winning FBO, GlobalSelect
- Services available from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.; after hours service is available with advance notice