U.S. Custom Services
U.S. Customs Fees:
Customs Fees (includes crew + passengers):
- 1-3 people: $250.00
- 4-6 people: $350.00
- 7-10 people $500.00
- 11+ people: $50.00 per additional person
- Late Call-Out Fee: $280.00 (Weekends, before/after 8:00am – 5:00pm & Holidays) – CBP is not available during the hours 12:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m.
U.S. Customs Services On Site
U.S. Customs and Border Protection Service at the Sugar Land Regional Airport. The hours of operation for the CBP services at KSGR are:
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- After hours clearance may be arranged by calling 281-277-1453 or 832-879-6120 (after hours fee will be applied).
- U.S. Customs is not available during the hours 12:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m.
International customers can clear CBP with an overflight permit. For more information regarding permits and exemptions, please contact CBP Air Passenger Processing at 281-230-4601.
International trash and ramp fees may apply. Call GlobalSelect customer service at (281)-275-2400 for more information.
Modern and Comfortable Facilities
U. S. Customs and Border Protection Services (CBP) are housed in a permanent facility at the airport.
For additional information on customs clearance at the Sugar Land Regional Airport, please contact the onsite U.S. Customs Border Protection Officer at 281-277-1453.